Wedding Photography Pricing
Wedding PHOTOGRAPHY COLLECTIONS INFO
INCLUDED IN ALL WEDDING COLLECTIONS
- Alex & Dali as your main wedding photographers.
- Online gallery to share and download the images of your special day.
- Images delivered in 4 weeks or less Guarantee. Yep! Including Multi-Day Cultural Weddings.
Pricing Policy: Prices (as specified in a Quotation or Price List) are subject to change to the prices in effect at the time of delivery. Alex Dali Weddings reserves the right to make any price changes that are necessary due to clerical or omission errors. Client will be notified and given the opportunity to confirm any specific requirements (including without limitation any design, specification, ordered quantity, or shipment changes) that represent a price increase.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS¸
Have any questions? We have answers. Here are some of the most frequently asked questions by our couples. If you have a question that isn’t answered here, please contact us.
Is there a charge for you to travel to our wedding destination?
To make things easier for you, our destination wedding collection already includes all of the following expenses:
- Round Trip flights & Luggage for Alex & Dali. Departure from SJU Airport or BQN airport to your Destination.
- Travel Protection Plan.
- 3-night stay Hotel or Airbnb nearby your wedding venue location.
- Uber, lyft or similar ground Transportation.
Are you Insured?
Yes, we are fully insured. Please let us know if your venue requires proof of insurance, and we will gladly provide it.
When we will get our photos?
For Weddings, it usually takes 3 to 4 weeks. It usually takes about 2 weeks for engagement sessions. All of your images will be delivered online in a private gallery, and you will be able to download the full resolution images with no watermark.
How many photos will be sent to us?
Our service pricing includes our time, talent, and editing time. Your photos are completely free. This means that there is no fixed number of images you will receive. Whatever the number of great images we create from your wedding, will included in your gallery. Typically an 9-hour wedding will receive around 600-800 photos. A 2-hour engagement usually receives around 25-35 images minimum.
We love your work; which are the steps to book you?
Awesome! We would be happy to hear from you! We’re excited to learn more about you and your relationship and can’t wait to talk more! Prepare for a relaxing and stress-free experience!
Here we share our booking steps:
- Please complete our contact form below.
- Based on your wedding photography requirements, we will send you a photography service proposal.
- If necessary, we will arrange a phone or video conference to meet and answer all of your questions.
- When you accept our proposal, we will send you an electronic contract.
- Your wedding date is reserved with us once we receive a signed contract and all booking terms are met.
Which wedding venues you recommend for weddings?
This are the Venues in which we have had the best experience as vendors. Furthermore, each of our clients has always had an amazing experience at these venues.
If you’re planning a wedding in the east or north of Puerto Rico, fly into SJU Airport.
If you’re planning a wedding in the western part of Puerto Rico, fly into BQN Airport.